Spring and Fall Co-ed 7-on-7 Soccer
- Ages 18 and up
- Spring Registration is open in February and March. Fall Registration is open in July and August.
- Games typically are played on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
- Games held at East Clayton Community Park
- Costs: $450 per team plus $25 per each Non-Town of Clayton resident on the roster.
- Players without a team may sign up on our Individual Players list. Please note, this does not guarantee that you will be placed on a team.
- A minimum of 4 teams is needed to offer a league.
Open slow pitch softball is played every spring and fall season. The league is open to participants ages 18 and up. Spring registration opens in January and fall opens in July of each year and closes once the league is full. Games are played on Monday and Wednesday evenings at Clayton Community Park. The spring league begins play in April and runs through June, while the fall league begins play in September and runs through early November.
The fee to play is $500 per team plus $25 extra for each non-Town of Clayton Resident on the roster.
To register, email the Athletics Department to receive a Registration Packet. Individuals without a team may sign up for the Individual Players list. Although please note, signing up for this list does not guarantee that you will be placed on a team.
The league is open to players ages 25 and up and games will be played on Monday and Wednesday evenings at the Clayton Community Center!
Registration will be taken on a per-team basis with a $450 per team fee plus $25 for each non-Town of Clayton Resident. Registration opens in May and play will begin in July of each year.
To register your team, please fill out the Team Registration Form (PDF) and return it with the team fee to the Clayton Community Center. If you have any questions, please contact the Athletic Department by phone at 919-553-1550, or by emailing Jimmy Bradley or Nick Rummage.
Individuals without a team may sign up on our Individual Players list. Please note, however, that signing up on this list does not guarantee that you will be placed on a team.